To become a member of the IADA, you must:
following PDF to bring to an event or mail back to the address
- Submit your application with a $110.00 check for quarterly dues and a copy of your current dismantler's license.
- You would then need attend the Board meeting with your sponsor.
Any active member of IADA may be your sponsor. The Board meets
the third Wednesday of the month at the Cask & Cleaver Restaurant
in Rancho Cucamonga.
- The Cask & Cleaver is located on the corner of 9th and Madrone in Rancho, phone number (909) 982-7108. You may stay for dinner as our guest, or you may just attend for about 1/2 hour to be introduced to the Board.
- The dues are $110.00 per quarter with a $50.00 credit if you attend one meeting per quarter.
- The Hot Line (909-889-1400, call Jay Camarena) is available for members only. Call the IADA office for installation costs.
Do you know a dismantlers who is not an IADA member but should be?
Here are a few good reasons you can share with them.
- IADA members are provided with a CADRA Enviro Guide & Mercury Manual
- IADA members receive OSHA & DTSC updates
- IADA members are enrolled in the Mercury Switch disposal program through ELVS.
- IADA members are provided with complete sets of the ARA Parts Grading Guidelines for dismantlers interested in e=trade.
- IADA members receive employer posters as a member benefit.
- IADA members have the ability to monitor state legislation through CADRA's Legislative Advocate, Tim Yaryan at www.timyaryan.com
- Educational programs for owners and employees including meetings, seminars and newsletters.
- Required employer postings provided to members as a member benefit.
- Free advertising via the IADA maps provided to members for distribution.
- Optional participation in the IADA Hotline, covering San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
- Social functions such as our Top Gun Contest, picnic and Christmas party that help you build friendships throughout our industry.
- Savings through insurance programs in business, health and workers compensation insurance.
- IADA is a member of the California Auto Dismantlers & Recyclers Alliance.
DISCLAIMER: IADA Inc. has placed information on this web site using available information and reasonable diligence. The particulars are believed to be correct and true but are not guaranteed to be so. IADA Inc., explicitly claims no responsibility of the contents and any loss, cost or liability which may result from its use...